Pharmacy is a fast growing sector in India. Increasing number of hospitals, nursing homes, colleges and pharmaceutical companies Running all over the country is a clear indication of the growing scope in this area. Jobs in the pharmaceutical industry ranges from those in sales and marketing to high end specialist R&D jobs.
Registration Fee Rs.3000
Caution Fee(Refundable) Rs.4000
Tuition Fee Rs.80000 (Per Year)
Library / Internet / Cultural Activities Rs.3000 (Per Year)
Examination fee As Per University Norms
Hostel fee (Optional) Rs.64000 (Per Year) and Security Fee Rs. 2000
A post graduate in pharmacy may opt for following professions::
• Academics: M.pharm pass out is eligible to teach graduates as well as post graduate students.
• Industry: The post graduates in pharmacy who desire to serve the pharmaceutical industry may choose any of the following areas:
1. Production which is related to actual manufacturing of drug product.
2. Quality control(QC) which is related to end product testing.
3. Quality Assurance(QA) which deals with in-process testing.
4. Formulation and Development (F&D) where dosage forms are developed.
5. Research and Development (R&D) where innovation and inventions is carried out.